Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a Chic Critiquer


I'm posting over here today. My chicness (and my critique-ness) has finally been discovered by someone outside my family. Chic Critique is all about make-up and fashion and since that's what I'm all about (cough:cough), I was an obvious choice as a bi-weekly contributor.


(Actually, that is a Total Lie but you'll have to go over and read my post to find out the real reason I was picked.)





P.S. If you're the commenting type - or you'd like to start - please leave a comment at the Chic Critique site (preferably under MY post). I want them to think I'm popular.

1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

Hi Deb! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I've learned from you how important those comments are! ;)

I am posting the recipes today, as I have had some other requests. i don't want to post my address online, and I thought I had your email address, but can't seem to find it. so, if you wouldn't mind emailing me at busymomof10@gmail.com, then I will reply and send you my snail mail address.

Thanks!
Elizabeth