Monday, March 16, 2009

whoopsie-daisy

you may have noticed a lack of activity on this blog lately...

this is due to the fact that i (hunter, son #2) was fixing up some things that my mom wanted changed on the blog and discovered a bug in the blogger system. apparently i'm not the only one having this problem, but everything should be back to normal soon.

if you like this blog, just remember that i created the layout, fix all the problems, and without me, debbie couldn't post. also remember that my birthday is this week and if you like reading it, feel free to send me a gift.

4 comments:

brite said...

is the bug affecting the site meter? Mine disappeared? Gift is in the mail. Okay, not yet. But the cards are!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'll tell Jon Jon to take you out for your b-day when he gets back in town!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to one of my favorite pittmans...

Anonymous said...

Could someone FedEx this guy a medal ASAP?