Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Available



In case there is any confusion as to where I stand on product reviews, my status is:

Available: a·vail·a·ble; adj.>
Present and ready for use; at hand; accessible:Capable of being gotten; obtainable:

Qualified and willing to serve or assist.

However, I totally prefer this 'archaic' (according to dictionary.com) definition, because it fits me to a T when it comes to reviewing (cool and free, savvy) products:

Capable of bringing about a beneficial result or effect.

Want proof? Of course you do! Go on over here and check out my inaugural product review at Chic Critique.

Available. And Generous. I humbly ask you: What's not to love about me? :)



1 comment:

busymomof10 said...

I'm missing your posts, which are always so much fun! Hope all is well there, and that you are just Busy! I'd love to hear more about your life as a "real" teacher!! :)