Monday, August 15, 2011

Go with me to the homeschooling conference!

My friend Christina, from Jonesville (which I believe is the made-up name of a town, sort of like if I said I was from Pittmansburg...), is hosting her 3rd annual Homeschooling Blogging Conference.  I "met" Christina through my oldest daughter, Brite, and even though I'm most likely old enough to be the grand matriarch of her pretend blog city, she lets me hang out over there.  I'll be guest posting tomorrow - and don't you worry your pretty little heads, I'm more than happy to be your personal secretary, ready to send you right back over there tomorrow so you won't miss anything important.

 And go on over there today to 'register' (sort of like your cyber name-tag) and introduce yourself. And read her first post. She's hilarious and witty in a totally effortless sort of way. So even if you don't homeschool, you'll enjoy reading about her life and times.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm thinkin' this guest posting stuff might get you some more followers, and you'll be on your way to that blog makeover. Just sayin'...

Cheaper by the Baker's Dozen said...

ahem..Sarah...That never even crossed my mind - but great thinking :)

Jonesey said...

I think so, too!

Thanks, Debbie!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Mrs. Pittman, I replied to your comment*S* over on my blog, just so you know. I never know what the correct blog etiquette is on that: are you supposed to reply to people's comments on your blog or are you supposed to go to their blog and reply to comments they left on your blog? It's all so confusing so that's why I thought I'd let you know that I replied on my blog :)